Monday, March 24, 2014

Roughed In



The Chief and I spent many hours going back and forth about the layout of the space and we think this is the best option for us, but we shall see once we move in.

Here is the inside of our yurt with just the walls roughed in.


Kitchen


















Living room 



From kitchen looking into living room.


Looking into the bathroom.

From Bathroom  to Laundry/Closet



                                   Walkway from Laundry/Closet to Bedroom 

Master Bedroom (Only Bedroom)


Our nook for the kids bunk beds 



There it is! 

I don't want to overload everyone at once with all these pictures so I will post the newest pictures in a few days. 


I know some people won't understand why we want to move into a much smaller space, but when I look back at the pioneers of this country and see what they had, a one room house or less, I know we can make this work and have chosen the right path for our family. 

I feel like a pioneer venturing out into the unknown, going against the grain of society, and rediscovering our past! 

Take the path less traveled! It isn't always fun but it does have a exceptional view!!







No comments:

Post a Comment